Our Charity Partners
We believe that corporate partnerships can provide mutual-benefit and offer so much more than just financial support. We will take the time to get to know you and your business which will allow us build an effective partnership and help you to meet your CSR goals with our corporate volunteer opportunities. We can help you to raise your profile in the local community and motivate your staff to get involved too.
Whether it is a one-off fundraiser you are interested in holding, volunteering your time as a company to help at one of our events, taking part in a team challenge or even choosing us as your Charity of the Year, we are here to support you along your fundraising journey.
We’ll keep you updated with how the money you’ve raised is helping local families to make every moment count together. You’ll also receive regular updates, news stories and case studies, which you can use in your own communications.
Our work wouldn’t be possible without the support of our generous partners.
Read here what it’s like to work with us, who we’re working with and how our partnerships help us use sport to help and inspire, empower, educate and transform the lives of children and young people.
Drop us a line on email@example.com if you are interested in working with us and we can talk you through partnership options and the difference you could make.
Working with us.
Our partnerships come in all shapes and sizes, from charity of the year and targeted campaigns, to long-standing relationships. Our team has the skills and experience to get to know your company so we can develop a bespoke, mutually beneficial partnership with you. We aim to have as much impact on the companies we work with as they have on us as a charity. There are many different ways in which you can partner with us. It is:
• A chance to bring in your company’s specialist skills and expertise
• Fun, stimulating fundraising events & challenges
• Clearly defined partnership projects
• Skilled speakers who will deliver inspiring “lunch and learn” sessions for your staff
• Cause related marketing opportunities to promote your product or services
How you can help us?
There is no ”one size fits all”approach. We have a direct and personal relationship with every single partner we work with – they know us, and we know them. This allows us to find out how you can best support us.
• Financial support: With the help of corporate partnerships, we have been able to expand our programmes.
• Time: If you have some spare time, we will find something for you to do. We are a small team and often need help with administration or setting up and hosting one of our fundraising events.
• Expertise: From social media advice to legal matters, we are keen to learn and appreciate any corporate that shares their skills and expertise with us.
• Engagement Opportunities: Corporate Partners have the opportunity to help us to develop and deliver our mentoring programmes helping young people with CV writing, presentation and interview skills as well as developing work experience opportunities with a potential of leading to full time employment.
We always welcome new Charity Partners. If you'd like to become a new Charity Partner we'd love to talk to you.
Please get in touch with us via our Contact Us page and help us to change the lives of Children.